How to create a Dream Slime
This relaxing slime can give you the sweetest dreams and best night’s sleep.
1 cup of school glue (linked here)
¼ cup of air-dry clay (linked here)
½ tbsp of instant snow (linked here)
-> Slime Activator: 1 ½ tsp of borax to 1 cup of water (borax linked here)
Essential oils to relax, release tension, and better sleep:
Lavender (linked here)
Chamomile (linked here)
Juniper Berry (linked here)
Essential oils that can also improve sleep:
Bergamot (linked here)
Cedarwood (linked here)**I make a mini commission if you purchase any of these products using the link <3
Creating your slime activator
- In a microwavable cup, add one cup of water. Microwave the water until it is warm- about thirty seconds.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoons of borax to the water. Mix until completely dissolved.
- Set your activator aside to cool.
Creating your cloud cream slime:
- Add 1 cup of Elmer’s school glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp of instant snow to the glue. Mix.
- It's time to add your fragrance! Experiment to create your favorite combination and strength. I added about one/two drops of each lavender, and chamomile.
- Activate your slime using ½ tablespoon of borax activator at a time. After each addition, mix the glue completely.
- Continue adding activator and mixing until your glue mixture forms into slime. It should be stretchy, not sticky.
- Now add ¼ cup of clay. Knead until completely mixed.
- Add activator if your slime is sticky.
Now your slime is ready to use! Make sure to store your slime into an air-tight container. And use your slime whenever you’re getting ready for a restful night of sleep! I recommend using this slime 10-15 minutes before immediately going to sleep. Make sure to be fully present in using the slime. Deep Breaths. No phone! And to sleep you go!
No time for slime? Buy it here.
If you recreate this slime recipe, comment your feedback below! I love to hear from you and I am always trying to improve my recipes <3 Share your wonderful slime creation on Instagram using the hashtag #sonriaslime, so I can check it out too!