I have designed a slime with optimal texture and fragrance to give you the brightest boost of energy possible! This Energy Boost slime features a creamy butter slime scented with a citric explosion.
½ cup of school glue (linked here)
½ cup of air-dry clay (linked here)
-> Slime Activator: 1 ½ tsp of borax to 1 cup of water (borax linked here)
Essential oils to boost energy, mood, and performance:
Sweet Orange (linked here)
Lemon (linked here)
Grapefruit (linked here)
More essential oils that can also improve energy:
Peppermint (linked here)
Lemongrass (linked here)
Cinnamon (linked here)
Lime (linked here)
Creating your slime activator:
- In a microwavable cup, add one cup of water. Microwave the water until it is warm- about thirty seconds.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoons of borax to the water. Mix until completely dissolved.
- Set your activator aside to cool.
Creating your butter slime:
- Add ½ cup of Elmer’s school glue into a bowl.
- It's time to add your fragrance! Experiment to create your favorite combination and strength. I added about one/two drops of each sweet orange, lemon, and grapefruit essential oils.
- Activate your slime using ½ tablespoon of borax activator at a time. After each addition, mix the glue completely.
- Continue adding activator and mixing until your glue mixture forms into slime. It should be stretchy, not sticky.
- Now add ½ cup of clay. Knead until completely mixed.
Now your slime is ready to use! Make sure to store your slime into an air-tight container. And use your slime whenever you’re feeling a little tired or sleepy!
No time for slime? Buy it here.
If you recreate this slime recipe, comment your feedback below! I love to hear from you and I am always trying to improve my recipes <3 Share your wonderful slime creation on Instagram using the hashtag #sonriaslime, so I can check it out too!
As always, Happy sliming!